Ping: Elder, interesting old SAAB

Engine needs a little work to get it A1, but it should cut your commute times :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Bugger !

Tony (UncleFista)

500-700mph performance will probably better than a chipped Passat TDI too.
Reply to
Douglas Payne

You think? That'll upset some...

Reply to
Pete M

I think I'd rather have the one in the background.

Reply to
Steve Firth

"Towing arm is included"

Breaks my heart :-(

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I'll have the JSF I was working on a few years ago. Of course the delivery time is rather long.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In order to cut commute time a Harrier will be hard to beat. You might even retain your space at the parking lot!

For PeteM and Burgerman: yes, it's a dieaaasel!

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Ah but that's a new vehicle! I was aiming a cheapo on the Bay, modding it (speedstripes, subwing-neons and ex Alfa Romeo electronics!).

You go for reliability, I go for looks and what can beat a directional beanexhaust?

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Will it run on veggie oil.

Reply to
Elder

"Also available and included in sale are four rocket pods to hang from the wing pylons. The aircraft towing arm is also included."

Gold. I've always had an unhealthy desire for a vehicle with rocket pods. Wonder if I can get some for my GSX-R 1000? *runs off to check ebay*

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston