Ping Fraser

Wonder if you've ever heard of this problem before, and know of who to ask to sort it out.....

A mate of mine sent me an invite to diwana.org (that's the Aussie uknova for anyone wondering) and I clicked through and went to register. Put in all my details - desired username, password (twice) etc etc, clicked whatever you click, and it then said "failed: please ensure all fields are filled in". I checked, and they definitely all were, and several times later I'm still none the wiser.

Can't get onto any help pages as I'm not a member and can't log in, and now the 24 hours have expired so I'll have to get my mate to invite me again.

Any ideas?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Just tried it, says 'Registration disabled" ...

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

probably because you need an invite.

Reply to
Elder

Sorry mate. Never even heard of it. I mainly go to mininova, torrentreactor or piratebay.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston