Ping RichardK

Yep - it's the old Ginetta again - up on ebay again. How much do you reckon it'll make this time ? It's been passed around like a gentleman's journal over the years...

Bob Sherunckle

I suppose I'm glad that it isn't actually dead yet, though HOW it keeps on surviving defeats me! Seems to have acquired a radiator and lost a turn signal...

Where is Tain? Last I knew of it was in Berwick upon Tweed. And no docs... curious.

I'm mostly baffled by the idea that it would make a good track car. It weighed so much!

Richard (if my numbers have come up, I'll buy it and restore it, and you can have it back. With a Rover V8 in ;) ).

Reply to
RichardK

I'll hold you to that. I'm trying to get someone from locostbuilders to buy it for a donor car :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Tain is north of Inverness. i.e. the Twelve men of Tain in the whiskey ads.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Ah, that's why I wouldn't know about it. I only drive Whisky.

God, that Ginetta has been all over Scotland, and it still doesn't have an aircleaner ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK