Ping SteveH

"There are receipts for =A31500 worth of welding to the floorpan though=20 it will need more for a new MOT. "

So they've not changed since I had one in 1989 then.

--=20 Conor

I only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't=20 looking good either. - Scott Adams

Reply to
Conor

That looks like a rotten old shed..

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Heh £1500 quids worth of welding, I guess they put a new floorpan in and thay went south too ;)

Reply to
Abo

What a snotter.

Mine has had one singular plate near a front suspension mount, structurally.

Obviously the arches rotted out, but that's the fault of the pop rivets.

Reply to
SteveH

There is a better one on Ebay UK... other budget too.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I've just done a little sex wee.

Trying to decide if that's a fair price or if they're taking the piss at the moment.

Reply to
SteveH

cool

Reply to