ping SteveH again...

now clean your keyboard.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Wasn't that posted about a year ago, for sale at the same garage?

Reply to
DanTXD

Well, Christmas is coming up... but *please* nobody buy it for me!!!

Reply to
PC Paul

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Tim S Kemp ( snipped-for-privacy@timkemp.karoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Lancia Thema 827...

What happened to the other 5? Or is this some bastard offspring using a Rover/Honda v6?

Reply to
Adrian

ROTFL!

Six and a half grand for a fifteen year old Fiat, sorry FERRARI (sic) Lancia? Why didn't anyone mention this before? Form an orderly queue chaps. ;o)

Reply to
Carl Bowman

I actually like these things. Sound glorious..

Unfortunately, they rust like a Cavalier wheelarch.

Reply to
Pete M