Something for Steve H

Alistair J Murray

Hehehhehe look at the comedy rear end :)

That reminds me of my old Triumph Acclaim to look at :D

Reply to
DanTXD

In fact, hasn't that very motor cropped up here before?

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Yeah, Steve likes it for some reason.

I like ShiteOldAlfas, but not with that paint job. It's only about 20 miles from me and I've not bothered going to see it.

Reply to
Pete M
[...]

Yeah, the two-tone is a leeetle cheesy but it looks to be in great condition and they are great fun to drive - if it was only 20miles from me I'd take a look :)

Alistair J Murray

Bastard!

No, I'm not going to look at a ShiteOldTwoToneAlfa, especially one that's been for sale for around six months.

Besides, I'm still trying to find that lovely Mk1 Capri or Granada 3.0 to replace the Merc and / or Capri with.

ShiteOldAlfas with awful paint schemes aren't an option, although another

164 could tempt me.

Damn, I really should stop buying Alfa 164s.

Reply to
Pete M
[...]

That's a bit worrying.

The Alfa 2.0 is almost as grunty as the Ford 3.0 and sounds much better, what with those snuffling side-draughts 'n all... :)

Not as special as the Alfettas...

There is a solution :)

Alistair J Murray

Bog off, that is proper stunning Alfa.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

The paint though is very period. A lot of BMWs arround that time had similar top heavy two tone. It was just a phase.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ye gods, that's one ugly bastard !

:D

Reply to
Nom

Last time I was up North I was very tempted to go along and wave £500 under their noses.

No-one, other than me, it seems, wants an old Alfetta these days.

That one looks lovely, and the two-tone paint is a 'period' touch, IMHO.

Reply to
SteveH

agreed Fugly!

Reply to
Vamp

Two tone was a dealer option when new.

HTH.

I love it :

:o)

Reply to
Mason

[...]

Sounds like a Cunning Plan to me. :)

If I had space...

My mum could be tempted by a good Guilietta, she liked her transaxle Alfas, all five of 'em.

Yesssss...

Red, or cornflower blue, with the small tail lights and round headlights looks best IMHO.

Alistair J Murray