Plate that reminded me of urcm..

Was driving behind an older Ford Explorer with the plate 'EXPLDER', which somehow made me think of this forgotten place on the Internets...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

K3wL I wish I'd owned one of those.

Still going.

At the last insurance renewal I was told that I could not permit anyone under the age of 30 to drive the Exploder because "It's too powerful" for a young driver.

That's a first. It's just under 300bhp which isn't that excessive, Shirly?

Reply to
Steve Firth

They obviously don't take power-to-weight ratio into account!

Reply to
fishman

I noticed that it's occasionally still going - the amount of spam on Google Groups makes it almost unreadable so I only get to check in a few times from home.

Car Insearance companies, taking the piss since 1889...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Even I pop in from time to time...

Reply to