Plate that reminded me of urcm..

Was driving behind an older Ford Explorer with the plate 'EXPLDER', which somehow made me think of this forgotten place on the Internets...

--
'88 Porsche 911 Targa
'87 Corvette Convertible

K3wL I wish I'd owned one of those.

Still going.
At the last insurance renewal I was told that I could not permit anyone under the age of 30 to drive the Exploder because "It's too powerful" for a young driver.
That's a first. It's just under 300bhp which isn't that excessive, Shirly?
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 14, 4:35 am, % snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) wrote:

They obviously don't take power-to-weight ratio into account!
Add pictures here
✖
%steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) writes:

I noticed that it's occasionally still going - the amount of spam on Google Groups makes it almost unreadable so I only get to check in a few times from home.

Car Insearance companies, taking the piss since 1889...
--
'88 Porsche 911 Targa '77 Celica Liftback project
'87 Corvette Convertible

Even I pop in from time to time...
Add pictures here
✖