Project

I don't know if you all use the urcm gallery, but here is my project.

I'm going to go take the exhaust off now, so I can take the engine out on the weekend and start cleaning all the crap out of the bay.

Should be purchaseing a cobra bucket seat today as well:

Or shall I wait and grab this one:

REMUS

Decided to go for the caron/kevlar Recaro.

Reply to
REMUS

Check that your bum fits in it before buying a seat. Nothing worse than a really tight seat.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah you fat bastard Remus!

Reply to
fishman

LOL! I'll just have to loose weight or something if its a bit of a pinch ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Loose weight. Speling "lose" "loose" is the most common spelling mistake I see ATM

Reply to
fishman

Oh the irony!

But yeah, I know what you mean.

Reply to
REMUS

I have plenty of loose weight - going to the gym would help lose some of it, and also tighten up the parts currently allowing it to be loose. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

What's a "gym" then?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Somewhere where you go to admire lots of women shaking their lycra clad arses about, in, what is more often than not, a quite appealing manner.

HTH

Reply to
JackH

I recently found out what they are. Apparently people PAY a lot of money to have the option of going to a room in which they run or cycle on machines that mean they can do so while remaining stationary and looking at a wall. Most realise it's a dumb idea and stop going to the room but they are tied into a 12 month contract so have to keep paying! Great business plan!

Reply to
fishman

Don't forget you get to look at hot looking chicks in lycra. And there is very little dog shit on treadmills.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah but if you jog or cycle in a park where hot looking chicks also get their exercise then you can make sure you're travelling in the opposite direction for a better look or you can sit on a park bench. If you're observant enough to drive you can avoid dogshit while jogging or cycling!

And you can invite the hot chicks for a game of frisbee, they love it!

Reply to
fishman