Pug 107's

Please for the love of god someone give me a reason to hate these things, the more i look into them the more i want one.

If you squint a bit its a sort of Siecento/Punto mk2 hybrid thats shrunk in the wash.

Reply to
Rob

Ok it's French and my Grandfather has a Pug. That and if you like the way it looks you won't be driving for long as they will take your licence away as they don't let the blind drive.

Reply to
Depresion

The Citroen C1 is cheaper.

Is it a Toyota badged a Peugeot, or a Peugeot badged a Toyota - there's a big difference.

Worse, is it a Citroen? :)

Yeah I know I know...

Reply to
DervMan

Slightly less standard kit though, and I'd happily pay £500 for the Pug badge.

Cynic. My French cars have all been excellent .

Reply to
Nom

Heh, I've nearly bought two - a 306 then a 406. But with proper French engines.

Reply to
DervMan

if you want to buy transport with 3 cylinders then buy a tractor.. heheh..i know the 106 had o be replaced soon..

but with that or even worse the 1007?.. silly silly little french men.

The 106 was a fine car, ours is a 5 year old Gti with 30k, no problems. whether were just lucky or not, were pleased with it.

Had a golf went for ever, fords dont like the wet, (fiesta with CVH engine) fiats are like alfas rust faster than they go, vuaxhall rusty wheel arches and dogey electrics.. you could go on forever like this... but i'm not going too.. Shit to late

Reply to
HAHAHA..Whatevermate

I concur. The 107 appears to be way too heavy and over filled with pointless weight. If they bother making a GTi, there is no way its gonna be a patch on the 106, unless they go mental, and give it AWD and about 250bhp of 2.0 16v Turbo, just to take the piss :) Then in pure insaneo value it will rock :D

Reply to
DanTXD

i have heard rumours of a 1007rc 150bhp...She needs moe power captain

Reply to
HAHAHA..Whatevermate