Surbo rides again?

Being pushed a lot between the Le Mans coverage.

Reply to
Depresion

£ 59.95 + £ 5.00 P&P for a device that makes the inlet air flow more turbulent? Every joint and bend + the throttle plate does that for free. Only way it can save fuel is by reducing air flow, less air flow, less power, less fuel needed. But that means the higher horsepower claim is bullshit and against the trade descriptions act.

Go on tell me it creates a laminar flow power vortex! (Coypright Peter Hill. If you ever see this claim all I can say is sorry for coining it and sue the pants of them)

Most tuners spend a lot of time matching the inlet joints to remove the steps that cause turbulence which reduces airflow into the engine.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Picked up there main website:

"CycloneFuelSaver increases gas mileage anywhere from 7-24%."

" Dyno testing shows 4-13 added horsepower as well! "

On another part of the site:

" you will notice a 5-15% fuel mileage increase and a 5-12 HP gain with the unit installed "

I wonder if it comes with a guarantee? I did find a site in the US selling them foe $10 but I'd need to order 100 anyone interested. So don't forget

" Preliminary tests indicate slightly better results with two units installed "

But remember:

" Make sure that the CycloneFuelSaver is inserted in the correct direction as illustrated on the silver label affixed to the device. "

or you won't notice the diferance.

Reply to
Depresion