Puma Racing - Drag Time Simulator

I've heard David Baker of

sometimes visits these boards. This post is directed at him really. I was just wondering if he/you had plans to release a web front-end to the drag time calculator. Like the effort on
workings of it could all remain hidden, leaving the user to just enter the required variables, and then read an estimated result. I only ask this because the "calculator" on letstorquebhp.com seems more of an exaggeration simulator.

The articles are a breath of fresh air, and it would be nice for the site to get more attention from the comic readers.

Cheers,

Scott.

Reply to
Scott Chapman