Puma driving

My wife and I took time to drive a hundred miles of winding roads today in the Puma. What a great time. Driving a road like that just requires a smile. Had to share

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

That looks like what I need for my new mountain driving. Some of the roads have so many dips and curves they feel like a roller coaster. Puma looks good.

Reply to
Randy

Very nice Dennis. I have been really itching to find a twisty road to put my Puma thru its paces. I must say I am more than a little envious. On the other hand, it has cooled off here in florida for the winter, and I've found what little I've been able to cruise around with the top down has brought a distinct smile to my face. BTW, I'm not sure you are interested, but a gentleman has an original set of Puma wheels for sale on the Puma owners forumn.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Very Nice. That car had to turn a few heads when it drives by.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I'm still pumped up about the drive. Hills and tight corners. Just like a road race course, shiftng, braking and acceeration. Most of the speed was about 100km but did get to 140km for short periods. This could be addictive. This car really handles. thanks

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Great looking car. I do not know much about the Puma, but it must be quite rare as I have never seen one before. Could you perhaps give me some info about the car? I think one of those would look very nice parked on my driveway. What is it based on, a 1977 Beetle? Shortened chassis? What about parts for it, difficult to get? Is it a two seater? Sorry for all the questions, but I really like the car and wouldn't mind trying to get hold of one for myself. Thanks

Reply to
Gareth Edwards

Here is a Puma for sale. Seller states he's only located 1 other....must mean Dennis

?use=UC4_ManagePostings&cmd=showPosting&postingID=11511

Reply to
Default_1

Saw this link for a Puma for sale. Owner says he's only located 1 other...must know Dennis...

?use=UC4_ManagePostings&cmd=showPosting&postingID=11511

Reply to
Default_1

Nice - even has the original alloy wheels!

?use=UC4_ManagePostings&cmd=showPosting&postingID=11511

Reply to
Wolfgang

Good price if everything is near to how it looks. Puma did import directly into Canada and had a dealer network. The cars were not dis- assembled and sold as in America so the odds are the car has the correct axles, brakes and maybe engine. No sale numbers available that I know of but it was only for a short time.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Anyone know how much it would cost to import a car from Canada to the UK? Is it much hassle?

Reply to
Gareth Edwards