Rapid beemer in a race vid

Pretty cool, me thinks he has a bit of a performance advantage mind you...

Reply to
DanTXD

And a big dose of brave pills. The way he cuts up the grid at the start is amazing.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

My ears! Pretty cool, yup.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

them sheiking gears and just crazyness personified :)

Reply to
dojj

Aye, there's something a bit iffy about that - the way he hauls cars in on the straights, including stuff like the Marcos and 911 just doesn't look right. It's almost as if he's running a full DTM spec car in a BTCC rules race.

Reply to
SteveH

Wicked. I need one of those gearboxes for the Ovlov :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Holinger make a great straight cut gearbox. About Aus$13,000.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston