Re: 2008 wrx

> it's damn ugly!

If only it was, it might look better, but it's not ugly, it's... nothing. Just another completely bland piece of eastern design. It could be a Hyundai, or a Proton, or anything.

and body roll!

Looks quite progressive to me, leans over so far then stiffens up. Initially loosely wound to make a comfortable ride, then tightly wound further down to make it sportier when throwing it around.

still i'd rather have the AWD WRX than the FWD Mazda!

I wouldn't. 40bhp is a big difference in a straight line, and the Mazda looks like it handles quite well for a FWD, looks ace going through the slalom.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

It doesn't look any better to me, apart from the bonnet scoop it could be any boring Japanese saloon. I suspect quite a few Subaru customers could be going to Mitsubishi once the Evo X is out.

Homer

True to form I guess but I'm going to say of the 2008 cars, I prefer

Elder