Re: ahhh stuck with the BMW :(

I used to do ten miles each way on night shift, then sunday about 60-100 on mountainbike, ride out to delamere, thrash the forest for a couple of hours then ride home.

Reply to
Elder

..and don't you wish you still could. I do :-(

Reply to
PCPaul

Tell me about it, between getting a much less suitable heavier bike, and a much less suitable heavier body, I'm kind of screwed, and a quick boing, boing round the block knackers me greatly.

Reply to
Elder