Re: Audi RS6 53 plate = WANT!

The lastest one is supposed to be substantially trimmer than its recent predecessors - partly why it's so much better. I believe the kerb weight has dipped back down under 2 tonnes again :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That actually sounds quite nice :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

It's taking the piss, really. I can get to Bilbao for that kind of money, ffs!

Reply to
SteveH

It's less than Brittany Ferries want for a Pompey/St Malo crossing. Which is why I drive over to Dover and take the Maersk Ferry to Dunkerque.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That creaking noise when you walk Lordy. It's not your braces, it's your arteries.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Heh, my arteries are fine - I'm just quite fond of cheese, especially Emmental and Canadian Vintage Extra Mature :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK