Re: Car for the missus

It stays an Opel though... A free hint (which however will cost you somewhat more that the Astra): get a Mini cabrio or in fact a Mini as such.

Girls love the Mini to bits and you, my friend, will be rewarded in kind ;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

The cabby looks quite good, and they're a pretty decent car. I looked at=20 a few Coupes some time ago as they're initially quite a nice shape too,=20 but they just look too small and gay for a bloke.

At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter what SteveH or anyone=20 else thinks. What counts is what your missus would think of it and=20 you're in a better position to know that than most of us=B9. if she's ok=20 in an old Astra she should be more than happy with one of those.

--=20 Lordy.UK

=B9 Apart from Dan of course, who's been doing her for months :P

Reply to
Lordy.UK

MINI cabbys don't come for =A35.5k though.

I should hope so, and for that kind of outlay it should be payment in=20 kind up front though (and possibly up back as well=B9), strictly no credit= =20 terms :)

--=20 Lordy.UK

=B9 Fnarr! Fnarr!

Reply to
Lordy.UK

The cabby looks quite good, and they're a pretty decent car. I looked at a few Coupes some time ago as they're initially quite a nice shape too, but they just look too small and gay for a bloke.

At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter what SteveH or anyone else thinks. What counts is what your missus would think of it and you're in a better position to know that than most of us¹. if she's ok in an old Astra she should be more than happy with one of those.

Reply to
Iridium

Hey Tom, I'm coming to Belgium next month to watch the F1 at Spa :-) Got Silver grandstand seats at the Rivage corner.

Reply to
Iridium

Maybe officially - but thousands were imported.

Reply to
SteveH

Undoubtedly especially with the OTT MOT system in Japan. There's probably more of them here and in NZ than in Japan now I'd bet. Thankfully it also means spares aren't an issue either.

Reply to
Conor

She's ok, doesn't scrub up /too/ badly but moans a bit too much for me. With Ronny banged up for speeding though, that will put him out of the=20 picture for months for you :p

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

She's ok, doesn't scrub up /too/ badly but moans a bit too much for me. With Ronny banged up for speeding though, that will put him out of the picture for months for you :p

***

All women moan. Different moans for different circumstances of course.

Reply to
DervMan

She's ok, doesn't scrub up /too/ badly but moans a bit too much for me. With Ronny banged up for speeding though, that will put him out of the picture for months for you :p

Reply to
Ronny

JPGs!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well sorry but no jpg's but I think she's very hot, but then I would be biased :)

Reply to
Ronny