Paging Vamp

That's what you want to do to your BMW.

Reply to
SteveH

Surely that is some sort of sick joke?

Maybe even photshopped lol

Reply to
Ronny

"since i have had the paint work and graphics done on this car we have had numerous people just come over asking to take pictures of the car"

Probably someone from ShitWagon.com :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Fen monsters. 'nuff said.

Reply to
Elder

f*ck that! that's horrible! i had a tear to my eye when i saw that. i'd never subject my baby to such abuse!

Reply to
Vamp

"This car is a real Head turner"

s/Head/stomach

Reply to
Grant

Love the 'respray two weeks ago'. Hope it's been kept out of the rain...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

GANGSTA, GUNS

What's not to like eh? It should appeal to the typical BMW owner.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's too subtle for most of 'em.

Reply to
Pete M

Eh? Only a few days ago you said they all wore twin sets and pearls. So more into boxing than guns. Preferring a slow death.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Tssk that was referring to particular 5-series. Do try to keep up, although I realise that cardy wearing Rover drivers have problems keeping up.

Brixton Motor Works.

Reply to
Steve Firth