Re: Crumball rally.

In their most recent outburst: Conor ranted:

> Anyone thinking of doing it?

have thought of doing this

can't find anyone else mad enough to actually commit.

Reply to
.

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Rickshawrun.com is looking tempting, but not this year.

Reply to
Adrian

(a) I already do it several times a year. (b) Three days? What the f*ck do they need three days for, you could do that lot in two. (c) Oh hang on they're only going as far as Turin, you could do that in a day.

I wonder if the Ford is worth more than £200?

Reply to
Steve Firth

thinking of taking the cav :)

Reply to
Rob

The 4x4 or the Jag Ford?

Either way, do you mean 'worth' >£200 or 'cost' >£200? Opinions may vary...

Reply to
PC Paul

Looks really good. Im interested.

McK.