Re: Doh! The inevitable 620TI gearbox death

Ah, you got it... how's that thing going ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Not yet... should be within the next week or so.

Just pulling the money together to finish paying for it. :-)

Seems a shame to use it, with such low miles under it.

That, and I can't see me preferring to use it over the VTEC once it's finished - I appreciate you're not a fan, but I love high revving stuff that begs to be thrashed right passed the redline. :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Must... resist... MUST... RESIST...