Fast Ford?

Nice, supercharged (Vortech) Chevy LS1 engine :-)

Reply to
Homer

Yes, a mate of mine, he's spent a small fortune on the car but I like to slag him off for having the aerodynamics of a brick :-)

Reply to
ThePunisher

Nice! Lovin Stratford Race Way its only 16 mile down the road from me :-)

Reply to
Richard Brant

In news:eMxAf.51241$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, ThePunisher wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I want that. I want that a lot.

Damn, I'm a serial Mk2 Granada fetishist. It's just *wrong* showing me things like that.

Reply to
Pete M

Enjoy,

1/4 mile 11.17@130mph 1.25mile speed 183mph