Re: Finally

> If you know anyone who is around this area, then tell them to mail me. >

> Clubgti.com/forum. Don't know anyone around your way, but you're sure to > find a buyer after you've worked your way through the convoluted classifieds > posting system for non club members.

Buyer......

I don't want anything for it.

The bits were in the car when I bought it and a full GTI system is only about 40 quid from GSF. It was trial fitted to the car, but I could never get it to properly fit.

Reply to
SteveH

You'll get rid of it sharpish then if you just want someone to take it off your hands. I could post it up for you and put people in touch with you if you type a list up.

Reply to
Doki