Re: Dell finally manage to come good...

My PC arrived the other day, 3 days later than it original should have.

> And I've finally gotten round to wiring it up. Bad things - 2 measly PCI > slots, no floppy drive.

How much need is there for PCI slots these days? USB takes care of all the little peripherals, so unless you're desperately keen to run something like an iSCSI card or similar, what's the point?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

I'd like to fit my Turtle Beach sound card, have fitted a wireless card, and in the future may want to fit a TV card. That's 3 straight off the bat. I prefer PCI card stuff as in general I find it works better.

Reply to
Doki

Of course that wouldn't include you.

Reply to