Re: Got "Wild Ginger"?

Darwin's Radio Labs

wrote:

>> Mr-Natural-Health wrote: >>>>Yeah, dumb ... dumb. If you find something wrong with a web page, the >>>>responsible thing to do is to notify the website operators directly. >>>>Sending email directly to snipped-for-privacy@tinyurl.com will do this, if the >>>>website fails to provide an email address. >>> >>> If this weren't crossposted, I'd say it's worth an IOM nomination for >>> that comment alone. >> >>You lack creativity, "Se th". Ever been elected to Mensa, "Se th"? > > Oh, look, my pet troll is back. Not that I missed it; there's > never been a shortage of flameworthy targets on Usenet. > >>I'm going to TINYURL you, right now, like that: >>
> >>Here! >> >>And then ask snipped-for-privacy@tinyurl.com to whoop yer sorry ass!!! > > So what did snipped-for-privacy@tinyurl.com say, idiot?

Se th!

snipped-for-privacy@tinyurl.com is an Interpol equivalent of internet. If you disagree with a web site, or don't like someone's post, go to tinyurl.com, then TINYURL the offending link and report to snipped-for-privacy@tinyurl.com. They'll promptly take care of everything.

Din't you know?

BTW what I wrote re Mensa etc was a parody. Look for your dear troll under the bed!

Bye now :)

Reply to
·Darwins Radio Labs