Re: HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

His local shop obviously doesn't sell anti-perspirant! Local shops for local people !!

Reply to
Tubbs Tattsyrup

That scares me :(

Reply to
Flan-Flinger

I agree, but I could not eat a whole one ;)

Reply to
Flan-Flinger

That is very rude, go and wash your mouth out, now!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Just remember these images......

Jim GM4DHJ

Five hams were killed in the World Trade Center Disaster on 11-SEP-2001

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ

I like the highly choreographed trio dancing in the background. Looks like they were thrown onto the stage and told to wriggle and wave..... LOL.

Graham

Reply to
The Magnum

I like other kinds of video with midgets/dwarfs ........... :~))))

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ