some good photoshop jobbies!

some good photoshop efforts, nice site too!

Vamp

Speed humps don't exist where this guy lives.

Reply to
ThePunisher

no not in photoshop world where the cars don't have to move either :)

Reply to
Vamp

He's very good, but most of his wheels look wrong. They're all sitting at a slightly squiffy angle.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Yeah they do. He just photoshopped them down to match.

Reply to
Elder

Think we should do that? I've been to forums where they have monthly chop competitions. But we aren't the competitive sort are we?

Reply to
Depresion

Best: the 309, it looks like it could be easily done. Worst: the Ultima, I don't think he kows anything about this car.

Reply to
ThePunisher