Re: Trolling

Please, please do not feed the troll.............he has been very hungry

> of late, and hopefully will go away quite soon if everyone ignores him. > > k >

Stop this cruelty to trolls. (Unless his name is Chris, Ken, Gaspode, k who is desperate for love and attention, but who wants to love a liar?)

Mike The truth will prevail

Reply to
Mike

In message , Mike writes

Quite right, Mike! To avoid falling yourself into that same bottomless pit of mendacity, please tell us what is the "truth prevailing" about the nature of your relationship with Bath University that you claimed to be "at in the 70s"?

Reply to
Humble Scribe

Of course I am right. I always am, this is what so annoys the likes of Chris, or Ken whatever he is today, and Arthur et al

Stick by me The truth will prevail

Mike

BTW, you never did comment on the Wellow Windmills did you? You would rather go off topic. :-(( Bad news that. Stick to the topic :-))

Reply to
Mike

In message , Mike writes

You snipped the rest of the paragraph, didn't you!. To rem "To avoid falling yourself into that same bottomless pit of mendacity, please tell us what is the "truth prevailing" about the nature of your relationship with Bath University that you claimed to be "at in the

70s"?"

Of course, we understand *why* you snipped words uncomfortable to you as they might reveal the truth prevailing about your claim.

Not yet proven to be the case with your posts about Bath University or having a very high IQ!

BTW, just to remind you again- when you previously attempted to wriggle out of answering the salient questions the last couple of times, I replied:

"Fine! We will discuss that as soon as you answer the question about your *precise* relationship with Bath University which you claim to have been "at" in the 70s.......... or is this just another one of your claims like "President of RAFA" and "very high IQ"?

And previous to that: "Certainly- just as soon as you tell us what *exactly* was your relationship with the University of Bath. Was it related to the "very high IQ" you have claimed but never substantiated? Are you scared of the truth prevailing about your claims?

"Bad news that." Your continued refusal to clarify your claims on your relationship with Bath University and substantiate your claim to have a very high IQ" speaks for itself. Perhaps your webname should really be"" snipped-for-privacy@home.thank.you"?

[BTW, DGAS about Wellow Wind Farm- NIMBY].
Reply to
Humble Scribe