Re: Jag E-Type S2 DHC fs in NZ

"AstraVanMan" wrote

"This country's not united, and the kingdom's passed away" > > A free burger and a can of coke from the burger van tomorrow for anyone who > can name the song that's quoted from.

It's by Dodgy. I think the track's called UK RIP.

Do I win? Mel's Country Kitchen is my nearest burger van, its in the halfords car park, I've got tommorrow off. Shall I see you there say... Lunctime?

Regards Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Fantastic - wondered if anyone else was into that - great album, wasn't it (Free Peace Sweet).

Well you sort of win - the offer of a burger was at the cruise/meet in Ellesmere Port today, but hopefully some time not too far away we'll do a uk.rec.cars.* meet and I'll buy you a burger, or beer, or something equivalent!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Reply to