Re: Max Driver - 'new' advance test

> Who else has seen this? _Now_ shall I do the IAM course? > > Cheaper insurance? Really?

'combines the coolness of Max Power magazine'

BWAHAHAHA!

Reply to

"Pete M" wrote

Scousers are exempt - I like the fact that going to Liverpool is like going to a foreign country. Totally separate culture to the rest of us. I love it!

Reply to
fishman

Talking of Merseyside, the news today told of an 88-year-old great grandfather that's just become the oldest person on record to be the subject of an ASBO. Rock on :-)

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan