Re: OT: Cheap USB dibbers?

Aye. 512s are £8 from CCL, 1 gb for £14 and 2 quid postage. Don't reckon

> that's going to be beaten.

Dabs are 11 quid for a gig, plus 3.24 post. (7.5 quid for a 512 - I wouldn't bother getting the cheaper one)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Ta. Saved me a fiver. Can you get them on the phone these days?

Reply to
Doki

No idea. But their 'talk to a customer support person via some sort of chat program' thing does work quite well.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George