Re: OT: Off the peg suits

"Depresion" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

His beergut, probably.

Reply to
Adrian

Says the man with the worst "Double posting" habit on Usenet..

Reply to
Pete M

I thought he had a narcolepsy attack.

Reply to
Elder

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Not any more. I told Motzarella where to shove the heap of s**te they pretended was a news server.

Anyway, I never claimed to be svelte...

Reply to
Adrian

Motzarella works for me :-P

Reply to
Pete M

Double that for the M&S version and get something that's properly tailored. I have 4 of them - 2 pinstripe, one charcoal and one black.

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Seconded for M&S suits.

The difference between an M&S and a supermarket suit is _instantly_ visible. A supermarket suit screams "First court appearance".

Reply to
Adrian

Doh, I have absolutely no idea what happened there. I suspect the actions of my son while I was away from my desk...

Hey Carl, you still spiking your hair BTW?

Reply to
Abo

:-P

Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

"first"...

Reply to
Adrian

Yup. Currently messing about with Manga head, Fructis hardrock spray,=20 and Tesco unperfumed ultra firm spray.

The tesco spray is winning at the moment, 72p for a can larger than the=20 hardrock one at =A31.99.

Did find Redken Enamel gel and Redken concrete gell, but no matter how=20 strong, I'm not paying =A313 for a bottle/tub of hair gel.

Don't bother with Got2be Glued it is crap.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Oh, hang on a minute. I don't have to wear suits or deal with the likes of Harris from Sales anymore.

Stress. That left me about the same time I stopped wearing suits :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Job at the moment not all that cop, then?

Reply to
AstraVanMann

How did you guess? ;)

Reply to