Re: OT : Paging that lot wot know Computers.

Neo Geo.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yes.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Nintendo still is for kids, that's why they're still in the business of selling consoles. Adults have MS Eggboxes or games PCs.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

He bought a peugeot and thinks it's cool, he still is.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Got two Nintendo DS in the family now - Mario Kart DS is ace, play online over wifi. Nintendogs is wonderful, and the DS is backwards compatible with the GBA so everyone is happy.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

OK - GT4 or Forza...

I like both - GT4 is more serious and much harder to play, Forza is instant powerslide gratification and has ferraris.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You want MAME for the XBox for the ultimate in retrogaming experience.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I can do that on the DC, too.

Which, incidentally, cost me about 50 quid with 5 games a few years ago. Brand new in an HMV clearance.

Reply to
SteveH

My PC looks lovely :) Its shiny and black, and aluminium :D Granted, the case cost an extortionate amount of my student loan...

Reply to
DanTXD

Are we talking about your PC or your butt plug?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Aluminium?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Butt plug is silver.

Reply to
DanTXD

Locost.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Another tick for the PC in the PC vs Mac debate.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That would be murder on a cold winters night.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Apart from the fact that all known emulators are also available for OSX, including an Intel / Windows emulator.

Oh, look, you can't get a Mac emulator for the PC......

Reply to
SteveH

Why would you want to :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

So you can experience the internet free from Firewalls, spyware, viruses, malware and all the other s**te you have to piss about with the minute you connect a Windows box to the outside world.

Reply to
SteveH
[...]

Oh, look, you can:

Alistair J Murray

Have you ever tried it?

Pulling your own teeth with rusty pliers is a more satisfying experience...... Installing OSX on that is an overnight job.

Reply to
SteveH