Re: Shyster!

>>> How would you feel if for nearly a year you had been >>> threatened by a lunatic >> >> I don't know, how does John Bunt feel ? >> >> >> -- >> Lordy.UK > > > bunt hasnt posted on usenet since 27th July when I had his crap struck > out. > > k >

Bollocks - you weren't in court, the judge made judegement on the ISPs and said not to bother pursuing you and the others because you were probably potless.

That's hardly the same as saying you "had his crap struck out".

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Have you EVER know Chris to tell the truth?

Mike The truth will prevail

Reply to
Mike

The matter was struck out in Exeter on 27th July.............I was in attendence, and I did get his nonsense struck out!

Ken

How about sticking to the truth and not mixing the court case where you were in attendance, and the court case which involved the £38K which you had nothing to do with?

Why keep on bringing the £38K up as if "YOU" had that brought upon him? Are "YOU" the ISP's? I don't think so.

Mike The truth will prevail

Reply to
mike

The Court Usher was also in attendance, and was also a bystander who just watched things unfold before him.

Does that mean that he can claim credit for what happened also ?

Reply to
Lordy.UK

If his name is also Chris Stevens and just also happens to be a lying hound, ...... then yes :-((

Mike

Reply to
mike