Re: Technical info for Daewoo Nexia 1.5 GLXi (1998)

> Hi all, > > Just on the off-chance, does anyone have any idea where I can get technical > info on a Daewoo Nexia 1.5 GLXi (R-reg)? Ideally I want a Haynes manual, > but the buggers don't make one for this car :-( > > Tried Googling for it but no success. Most importantly at the moment, I > need wiring diagrams, esp. the lighting circuits. > > I'd be extremely grateful if anyone has any suggestions! > > Cheers all > > Dave P > > -- > David Precious >

Just get a MK2 Astra haynes manual ;-p

Reply to
ewizzy

That's what I thought of, but Daewoo said that some of the mechanics and electricals are incompatible with the Astra. But then I guess they would say that

Thing is it's the GLXi model with airbag/aircon/abs/el windows + sunroof etc

- I don't think you could get most of those accessories on the equiv Mk II Astra? (could be wrong!)

Cheers

Dave P

Reply to
David Precious

I don't think you could. But the Haynes manual generally says "go and ask a dealer to empty your wallet" whenever it comes to ABS, air and airbags. You've only got electric windows and sunroof to worry about then. I suppose the loom will be different mind (either a bit or completely :P).

Reply to
Doki