V70 Technical Manuals

I have recently bought a year 2000 V70 Classic. Haynes only go up to 1999. Is there much difference in the later models? Are there any sites giving access to workshop manuals?

-- Graham Brownlee

Reply to
Graham Brownlee

Whereabouts in the world are you?

I have (UK) Haynes Manual No 3573 which covers 1996-1999 (UK Registration Letters P to V).

I have a 2000 Medel Year V70 Classic which was supplied in October 1999 - and my Haynes manual correctly covers everything except the engine - because mine's a Diesel, and Haynes only covers petrol engines.

The old shape V70 was discontinued very shortly after mine was built - so it is very unlikely that any significant changes were made during the runout.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

Bonnet Lock I am in the UK, Surrey and would be interested in buying your manual. Cheers

Reply to
G Brownlee

Bonnet Lock I would be interested in buying your Haynes manual. I am in Surrey UK. Please advise price including postage, if necessary.

Reply to
G Brownlee

I presume you don't mean my personal copy - that's not for sale!

You should be able to get one at Halfords though (No. 3573). Failing that, contact Haynes on 01963 442030.

Reply to
Bonnet Lock