Re: the 205 part 79

It's downhill.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Dont worry Rob, the day you decide to get rid of it, it'll run like a dream!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

it

> Bid on Ian's Capri. I bet he'd take the 205 in partex.

the 205 cant make it to the end of my street let along all the way to the borders

Reply to
Rob

the hedge seeking missile has now managed 3 recoveries whilst travelling a total of 7 miles in the last 2 weeks although each time has given a different problem

why did no one warn me french cars were THIS s**te :)

Reply to
Rob

Mine have never been that bad. You've just bought a dodgy conversion!!!!!! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I've had French cars for years. Some were *shockingly* s**te. Some were just s**te, and others were actually good. There was never an OK one, either good or bad .. weird.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

I've been driving various French cars on and off since I passed my test (almost 6 years ago). My old 205XS needed work doing every few weeks, but was a labour of love as I gave it lots of abuse - probably did around 30 events in it. Maybe more. The ZX was a shocking buy, but that was my own fault. All the others have been good to me generally. Never had an experience like Rob's!!

Hopefully the BX will treat me well.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You must be new to the n/g. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

The Mrs' 106 was good. Never got driven though, so it didn't get much chance to break down.

Reply to
Doki

I had an AX for 8years - never went wrong once and still looked like new. However that was family owned so a known quantity.....

Reply to
john