Re: The T5 - one week on..

Very happy indeed with it, definate contrast to the Escort van... [4]

> [4] Which seems to have cocked on ebay

What does that mean in Engrish - it's not sold after all?

Reply to
JackH

Looks that way. Email from 'buyers wife' saying that buyers mother has been taken ill and he can't pick up the van until Tuesday, which is when the bloody tax runs out so I may as well relist and she'll explain to hubby what has happened.

Hmm. Luckily I had a load of people wanting to buy it while it was on there.

Reply to
Pete M

This is the trouble with cheap motors in my experience... although I have to say whenever I've sold a van it's normally been very straight forward and you tend to not get anywhere near as many messers as you do with cheap cars.

Reply to
JackH

I put it on ebay again this afternoon and had someone ring and say "I'll have it!" within the hour, so it's gone tomorrow. Just pulled the auction, couldn't be arsed with all the muppetry that entails otherwise.

Reply to
Pete M

I'd have waited till it was actually gone, but I guess if there are loads of buyers about...

Reply to
PCPaul