Real actual modification post

I made all new door trims for the Landcruiser this week which makes it a much nicer place to sit in. And swapped the crappy 2 way speakers for some 3 way Clarions. Next job is to install the new Sony MP3 deck and fix the handbrake. Forgot how much I enjoy playing with cars.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

lol the only mod post in ages and it has just my 1 wanky reply, this really is an odd group! still nice modding fraser, what do you think the MP3 deck did to the overall performance of the car? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Next time you fancy doing that, sort the door pods on my golf. And refit the interior whilst you're at it.

Reply to
Doki

what like next time hes in your area lol

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah. Just knock on the back door and my dad'll give him the shed keys/

Reply to
Doki

It hasn't gone in yet but I reckon it might drop at least 4 seconds on the quarter mile.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Sure. Bring it over one night and I'll gladly give you a hand.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston