Reasons why Derv got a ford?

LOL. The Endura-E is derived from the Kent but there are major and significant differences between the two. No parts are interchangeable.

Reply to
DervMan

Funny, that. Most people say 'not my fault' after a prang.

Observation and anticipation are the key words here.

Driving a decent car might have helped, too.

Reply to
SteveH

But theres a difference between being punted off the road by someone else, and flipping into a field because you think you're a driving god in a rally car, when in actual fact you're an inexperienced youngster in a Ka :)

Reply to
DanTXD

From what I've seen, it wasn't being 'punted off the road' - it looked as if at least some of the blame could be placed on Dervy for poor observation and anticipation. 'Punted off' would suggest being T-boned.

Reply to