the derv mobile

just for all you interested peeps out there :)

oh look :)

more pics when i can be arsed :)

Reply to
SkyTech

Cool, a bog standard 405 estate. What happened to the photo's of the V8 Punto you promised? Did it even exist?

Reply to
Jack

Its not standard, look at the 2nd pic :)

Reply to
DanTXD

:-)

Reply to
Jack

he's debadged it ;)

Reply to
dojj

wow now no one will ever know it's a shitty diesel :) well till it starts and they get a face full of shit out the back :)

Reply to
Vamp

That's really a gorgeous car!

Reply to
Andy

yup it did exist

but not in a complete form

dont like being told " i told you so" when things go wrong

if you want a pic of a chopped up punto then fine i'll post em

or wait another couple of months till the winter nights kick in and i get bored and try again :)

Reply to
SkyTech

Here a pic of my old one. Need to get some of the WRX done.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

nice

Reply to
Vamp

I miss it. Not very good for carting a baby around in but fast as hell.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston