Reasons why Derv got a ford?

1:Miss heard Ztech as seatek:
Depresion

Nice. Although Dervy's never owned a Zetec engined Ford, IIRC.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That'll be "Zetec" - the engine that wasn't in his Ka :o)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

But Ecotec sound's nothing like it.

Reply to
Depresion

those engines weigh as much as a ka..

Reply to
Theo

And that has what to do with the price of tea in China?

Try Endura :) A little birdie says you only find Ecotec's in Poxhauls.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Try "Kent", in the books you'll find it on the page after "Triple expansion, steam"...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Kent? Isn't that some kind of personal insult in south african?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Thought it was a Boer compliment TBH ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

No the engine is the Endura-E, based on the original Kent.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

The point out the Kent bit is wrong but you don't mention the innacuracy of the "steam" jibe ? If you read it again, you may detect the aroma of sarcasm ;)

(I'm pretty "au fait" with Fords engine history)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I smelt the sarcasm at 40 paces, I was just being pedantic :)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

No you weren't, you were being a pedant[1]...

[1] Shite, I'm into this sarcasm tonight :)
Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Ach man, spreekt u Afrikaans?

Ik denk, "voetsaak" is beter........

DC

Reply to
David C.
[...]

After? You sure?

Alistair J Murray

Lekker!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Jou ma is so vet, nadat ek haar gespyker het moet ek drie keer omrol voordat ek afval van haar af.

Reply to
Theo

He has a Honda

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Only after doing a Doki

Reply to
Depresion

No. Doing a Doki means it's your fault and you do it to yourself. What happened to Kermy wasn't my fault.

Reply to
DervMan