REMUS quote of the day

+ no need to worry, i'm not coming back just wanted to wish Vamp well.

> *goes back to lurk land*
Reply to
AstraVanMan

My turn to delurk, because I just *had* to say something.

The part of the SP30 thread about University was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

REMUS, that's one hell of a shovel you've got, and my God can you dig some fantastic holes with it...

Reply to
Chris M

How long have you been lurking, you should of seen some of the pit's I have excavated.

Reply to
REMUS

The pit's what?

Reply to
SteveH

*cough*

FUCK THE FUCK OFF ! STOP POSTING YOUR SHITE, DAMNIT !

Must be something in the water :)

Reply to
LordyUK

how does one f*ck the f*ck off?