Santa Pod

Went to Santa Pod yesterday. Thought you might like to see the pics/vid I took:

Carl Gibbs

nice i want that mustang! sweet!

Reply to
Vamp

I saw lots of stuff I wanted, but all I got was a t shirt :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hehehehehehe - Bell End :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I couldnt help but stop and take a pic :) So immature!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's what I thought when I first spotted it, then it pissed all over the other road legal cars.

Reply to
Depresion

I didn't and did this

instead :)

Reply to
dojj

i'd of stopped for that as well and every other guy here would have too lol

Reply to
Vamp

Hahaha Bell End. Did you see the maroon Ford Escort parked near there with H8 CUM as the reg plate?

Reply to
fishman

> instead :)

You spent the weekend sharing Scarlett Johansson's cleavage with an old man?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

> instead :)

Half his luck.