Filming at Santa Pod

Cant remember who said that they film every week at the pod. I think its someone from here?

I was at the pod yesterday (Sunday 12th oct) and saw a guy filming at the start line and then again at our club stand (Honda Revolutions) and again on the exit road....Just wondering who it was and can I get a copy of the days filming?

Cheers

Alex

Reply to
ewizzy

It may well have been Dave Coleman. I worked with him over the summer as part of his camera crew. You can get the vids from the Pod Shop whether it was him or not though, normally.

His email is dcpowerp AT rmplc DOT co DOT uk

Reply to
Fishman19