Saw a Chrysler 300C in the flesh today.

What a mad looking gangster mobile. Looks like a Bentley. I want one.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

i'd like one, V8 though none of that pussy V6 rubbish in a gangsta mobile for me :)

Reply to
Vamp

When the 300C Wagon surfaces here - in black, with blacked out windows... Hemi and AWD...

But a Bentley? Nah. It looks like what Bentley SHOULD have done, instead of the odd look the Continental GT acquired.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Yeah, they are shit hot. But I think I'd prefere a Dodge Magnum and thier estatey goodness.

Reply to
conkersack

I think he might mean the Flying Spur, AKA the VW Phaeton.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2