Saw a modified KA

Yup, it was a red one and the woman driving it had made it look like a ladybird, with a face, stripe and spots.

Wish I could have taken a photo but I was driving at the time, and in the opposite direction she was driving :(

Reply to
fishman

Hello,

Try and get a photo of the next one and post it immediately on

in the forum. They have flyers to download and pin to the cars to inform the owner that it looks rubbish.

Reply to
news

Listen up boys and girls, the next one will be along in an hour.

Reply to
DervMan

As shit as most of those cars are, you have to wonder about people that have that kind of time of their hands...

Reply to
DanTXD

....he never said it looks rubbish.

Reply to
Mark W

Not only top posting, but the wrong link, and anyway BB is hosted on s**te servers and as usual its down

Reply to
Ronny

Retro has been down a few times recently!

Reply to
Chet