Slightly OT : Civic Type-R or alternative?

maybe, come pick me up and i'll tell you :)

Reply to
Theo

No.

Reply to
Nom

its all down to preferance and just becauase you don't like it, does not mean its nasty, it just means its not right for you.

personally i have no problems with revving the nuts off my VTECs, its gives me a bigger thrill the more i do it. Then there's driving around below 5k rpm in town, its not difficult and you don't need wild acceleration in town anyway so it doesn't matter.

i'd suggest that if you can't get on with it you either get a turdbo dismal or go for a few advanced driving lessons ;)

Reply to
matt

Yep - that's exactly why I listed all my reasons. If people agree with the reasons, then it is nasty. If people discount the reasons, then it's not.

You pays your money, you makes your choice !

Obviously - becuase otherwise you'd have to be a bit of a fool to have bought them :)

What on earth for ? My current Turbo Petrol suits me just fine thanks.

I fail to see how they would help ?

Reply to
Nom