yuck

I quite like astra GTE's and I quite like wide arch body kits, but that is foul.

Reply to
REMUS

It looks like it's a 4:3 image on a 16:9 TV.

Reply to
Comfortably Numb

Yeah and look at the indicators, they have been raised up with fibre glass or somthing, so god damn foul!

Reply to
REMUS

Are they indicators or just yellow fog lamps? Whatever they are they do look bloody awful.

Reply to
Comfortably Numb

In article , snipped-for-privacy@itspambot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

very bad idea that car. Very bad.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Apart from the spoiler it looks quite good from the back, well until you realise it's not an exotic supercar but a hatch. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

That's the ultra-rare Mattig Extreme kit, not my cup of tea either, I've got a GTE 16v and wouldn't dream of sticking that on it, but to the right person that's worth shit loads.

Reply to
Rusty®

I like it.... needs a lot of work to make it look the part though

Reply to
Theo