Soundproofing question

Righto, I've found soundproofing stuff at a decent price (I know about the roof stuff, but my car smells enough already). If I want to reduce the amount the door shakes when the stereo is loud, and noise coming in through the doors, do I need to totally cover the door skin, or can you still get decent results with less of the stuff?

Reply to
Doki

The more the better, but it's more about reducing road and wind noise. IIRC, you said your trim all vibrates with the bass. No amount of sound-proofing will fix that - it all needs to fit together tightly.

Reply to
Nom

Not all of it :P. I've got new clips for the door cards now, so when they're fixed back on properly they should stop wobbling around.

I'm trying to reduce the sound you can hear outside the car and road noise.

Reply to
Doki