Honesty in the motortrade

Read the description of the Saxo West Coast.

MeatballTurbo

LOL. A breath of fresh air, to be sure. He'll probably get struck off or excommunicated or something.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

I would like to say "hahahahahahaahah" but I don't think it will suffice

hahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha to infinity etc

:)

Reply to
dojj

Bwahahahaha.

Excellent. And so true :-)

Reply to
SteveH

That rocks :D

Reply to
Nom

It's alright, he makes up for it by calling the BMW above it "Totally original" when it patently has completely different alloys. :-)

Reply to
Scott M

Not quite right. They look very much like BMW alloys, so were probably on the options list when the car was bought.

Reply to
SteveH

Nah - they are BMW rims.

Reply to
Nom

It's just dawned on me that I actually bought my current car from them.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Yeah, they're BM rims, but that style wasn't out in '92. Fairly sure they only came out with the new shape 3 (E46.)

Reply to
Scott M

8-0

Small world :)